Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Mommy's Bad Day

Do you ever have those days? The ones where life just sucks?

Well, one day last week was one of those days for me. I didn't sleep well because I'm basically in labor but not progressing, which is a good thing at this point. So, I was tired.


Then there was the water and ice that was spilled in the car all over the only diapers I brought with us and the pillow his sister loves.


Speech was filled with no listening skills. Naps was much the same.

Bed time was the only highlight of the day, but as I sat in my bed listening to them chatter, I relished in it. The kids were all staying in their beds, even 18 month old Ziva. Calling for Mom, but not getting out of bed. That hasn't happened in over 2 years. Normally, I have to lay in their room with them or fold laundry outside their door to get them to stay in bed. Nope, not last night. Sleep came easy and quickly to me bunch last night. For that, I am thankful.

So thankful for God's promises and forgiveness.

Today is a new day. I will rejoice and be glad in everything, even the water sitting in the cup holder that I have yet to clean up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice. Unkind comments will not be approved and/or will be removed.