Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thrifty Finds

With as little as I try to spend, you might be surprised to hear that I haven't been inside a thrift store in a solid year. I shop mainly at consignment sales that come around every 6 months or so. Other than that, if it's a need, it's cheaper to just go get it from the store new than to shop around looking at garage sales and thrift stores. Plus, I might go crazy if I go too often with how today went. Anyways, we found some sweet deals.

Pillow Pets


My kids love those pillow pets that are all over kids TV these days. They have "mini" ones, but I found some big ones for about a quarter of the regular price. Not great, but better than I was hoping for when I planned on getting them for Christmas.

Triple Stroller

I found a triple stroller, something I've been looking for since I have Keely nearly 3 years ago. It was listed at $220 in the tag, but there was a sale. A serious sale...75% off. I paid $55 for that stroller. If I don't like it, I'll sell it later to someone who actually will use it or need it.

We found a nice skirt for Keely as well, though I don't have a picture of that. There were also some knick-knacks and such, but nothing too exciting.

How about you? Are you a hard core thrift store shopper or garage saler? Or are you like me and only go when you're needing something that costs a lot? Is it worth it for you either way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice. Unkind comments will not be approved and/or will be removed.